K-9 Handler IFAK - Full Kit
K-9 Handler Kit is designed to enable handlers to provide lifesaving treatment to injured canines at the point of injury or when veterinary care is not immediately available. This kit and its contents are compact, durable and allow the handler to carry an individual first aid kit that can be utilized for rendering care to the handler, their canine or other injured persons.
K-9 Handler Kit provides the necessary tools to address the major traumatic injuries seen in working dogs as well as other standard canine emergencies such as bloat or heat injury. Small size allows for easy attachment using MOLLE/PALS style connectors to the assault vest/body armor or can attach to a Quick Detach Panel for fast, easy removal of entire kit (available for separate purchase).
Note: Don't be fooled by cheap inferior IFAK kits being sold on the market. We use the CAT tourniquet unlike others that include cheaper tourniquets. These kits are higher quality then any and all others on the market!
K-9 Handler IFAK - Full Kit Included Items:
- 1 - IFAK Bag with standard MED patch
- 1 - Israeli Type Bandage 4"
- 2 - Pair Black Nitrile Glove
- 2 - Compress Gauze 4.5" x 4 YDS
- 2 - Petroleum Gauze 3" x 9"
- 1 - CAT Tourniquet
- 1 - Decompression Needle - 14g
- 8 - Alcohol Prep Pads
- 1 - Chest Seal (Hyfin Vent)
- 1 - Oral Digital Thermometer
- 1 - EMT Shears 7.5"
- 1 - Roll of Tape 1" x 10 YDS
- 6" W x 8" H x 4" D
- Available Colors: Black, Olive Drab, Coyote Tan, Red - All with "MED" patch